June 15, 2012

Inside The RU2 2012 Race Expo

Claiming of my RU2 race packet was a breeze yesterday when I visited the RU2 expo at the Bonifacio Global City. It took me just over a minute. Courteous personnel are ready to assist you  as soon as you set foot at the expo. Although I claimed mine when everyone was busy doing their lunch, I believe the orderliness is just the same at any given time. The expo will be open until June 16, 2012.

For those who are expecting what to see at the Run United 2 expo, here are some;

Well organized distribution of race kits.
Running shoes and apparels are on sale.
NB, 2XU, and Zoot to name a few. Timex, Oakley and Yurbuds too.
Friendly assistants to entertain you and assist to your needs.
My runner's ID from the race packet. See you at the starting line.

No comments:

Post a Comment